I am continually flooded with requests for conditioning exercises, specifically off-pole exercises for beginner/intermediate levels. If you’re new to pole, do not yet have your pole, are preparing to begin classes, or are simply looking for exercises to help advance your current aerial work, these are some great exercises to get you started.
These exercises will help strengthen your core and gain balance, are great for invert and shoulder mount prep, warmup work, and all-around core conditioning.
Get creative, mix and match challenging variations, and happy conditioning!
? If you’re looking for ‘ON POLE’ strength training exercises be sure to check out my 15 Strength Training Exercises For Pole Dancers video.
- ? Or, if you are searching for some spin pole work, check out my 15 Basic Pole Dance Spins & Activities video.
- Just starting pole or working on beginner flow techniques? Learn how to create your own unique pole dance walk with my Pole Dance Lesson : Learn How To Create Your Own Unique Walk Style video.
- Visit my Tips & Tricks of the Trade section for more pole dance articles, instructional musings, and tutorials.
? Help support my art:
? Subscribe to my Patreon to see all my latest videos & projects. Receive loads of behind-the-scenes & exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox!
- Cash: https://paypal.me/AvaMadisondance
- Studio Supplies: AvaMadison.dance Amazon Wishlist
? Check out my handcrafted dance jewelry to inspire you along your journey (custom orders welcome)!
? Join my mailing list to hear about special events, promotions, and more!